Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Holiday


My Holiday

My name is Ni Hlaing Oo. I had 2 weeks holiday. It was a very good holiday.
First weekend nothing special happened I just stayed at home and did house work, watched TV, listened to the radio. Sometimes I went shopping with my aunty and bought some foods. Sometimes I visited my friends in the city. On Friday I went to Nelson Bay beach with my friends. It was a very nice place. I caught a train at Merrylands station about 6:00 am in the morning and I arrived at Central station about 7:45 am. Then I met some friends there. After that we caught the 8:10 am bus and arrived at Nelson Bay about 9:30 am. We walked along the beach and after that we had lunch at 12 am. Then we played some games and swam. In the evening we came back at Central and we had dinner in Thai restaurant. The food was very delicious. After dinner we had to go home. That day I had a busy day and I was very happy.

Second week was interesting week because we had water festival our courty.In the morning i went to Temple with my uncle and aunty.It was many different people in there and many
different foods. It was Thai,Vietnamese and Burmese foods. I met many firend in there I bought some country foods and ate with some friends. After finished ate i walk along in Tenple we had some show there it was very nince show. Then we had sterted to play water in there. It was very fun and nice place.
That day I was very happy but little bit tiread.

After two weeks I have to come back to TAFE. I have study a lot of things and i meet my classmate again also i have nice friday class too.

1 comment:

  1. my name is Ni halaing oo. I was happy with friday class . Beause i have own blog . i can study in the blog i can see my calssmate wrok. what ever i was happy with this friday class. :D

    ReplyDelete